Discord screen share no audio One of the common problems found in Gaming. It means that the user has found an error in the sound utility. So what should we do? Well, there are many ways to do the same. Let’s check them one by one.
Why Do I Have Discord Screen Share No Audio Issues?
Before we know how to fix the problem of discord screen share no audio issues, we must first determine the cause of the same. To troubleshoot in the right way, you need to know the root cause of the problem. So, let’s take a look at some of the causes of the stated problem.
- Outdated/Invalid Audio Drivers: Outdated or corrupted audio drivers on your system can interfere with audio-related functions.
- Audio in its infancy: The audio capabilities of the screen sharing mechanism are in their infancy and are subject to errors. This feature was first introduced in beta.
- Application-related issues: Mismatches Any kind of related issue with the application can cause the stated error.
- Administrative Access: You must provide admin access to share your entire screen with a remote computer.
How to Fix Discord Screen Share No Audio?
To correct the stated error, please carefully follow the method below. The problem may be solved. Let’s begin.
Method 1: Provide administrative access
As mentioned above, you need to grant admin access to share your screen to a remote computer. So, follow these steps to grant admin access and check if the problem is solved.
- Press & Media Press Windows + E keys and navigate to the directory. Mismatch installed.
- Now right-click the exe application’s file.
- ‘ Register and then the Compatibility tab.
- Check out the options. Run this program as administrator.
- You can complete the hit application process and go.
Method 2: Update Discord Screen Share No Audio to fix
Another way to correct the stated errors is to apply for inconsistencies. Make sure you are using the updated version. Sometimes outdated versions cause unwanted problems. After updating the application, launch it successfully and check if the problem persists.
Method 3: Update Audio Driver
Outdated or incorrect audio drivers are most likely interfering with audio-related functions. You can use third-party tools such as You can easily update the driver of the Easy Driver System. It can be done manually, but it is tedious, time-consuming, and requires good technical knowledge.
In Discord screen share no audio issues The audio driver is the main component that connects the computer’s hardware to the operating system and to applications (such as Discord) within the operating system. Faulty or obsolete drivers have caused several instances where applications cannot transmit audio signals correctly using screen sharing utilities. Use this solution to go to device manager and install the latest driver.
- Press Windows + R, type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box, then press Enter.
- Expand the Audio Input and Output category in Device Manager and right-click on it.
- Right-click on your audio hardware and select Remove Device.
- Now right-click anywhere on the screen and select “Check for Hardware Changes”. The computer looks for the sound module without searching for the removed hardware. Install the default driver automatically.
- After the basic drivers are installed, restart your computer properly. Now use a screen sharing utility to check if the issue is resolved. If not, update the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and select Update Driver. You can now use Windows Update to update your drivers.
Method 4: Add Activity
It’s an underrated way of solving the stated error of Discord screen share no audio issues. It does not match an application that automatically detects your activities and act accordingly. You can use it as a way to solve the Screen Share no audio issue. Here’s how.
- Open the Mismatch application and go to Settings.
- In the left panel, go to Games > Game Activity.
- Now add the application whose audio is not working properly.
- Make sure you are not running the application with administrator privileges during this process.
- If the application already exists, uninstall it and add it again.
- If the problem persists, enable the option. “Enable In-Game Overlay”.
- Finally, check if the issue is resolved.
Method 5: Switch to “Push To Talk”
Automatically detect inconsistencies on discord Screen Share No Audio whenever there is audio activity. The beta version of the screen sharing audio feature may cause some issues. To work around this problem, stop auto-detection and push the talk feature. After activation, you need to press a certain key to capture and transmit audio.
Method 6: Disable Full-Screen Mode
We are experiencing issues while users are using Discord full-screen mode with discord no screen sharing audio. Sometimes it can’t handle inconsistent audio as it gets in the way of permissions and access . Please use the application minimize format and see if the problem is gone.
Also Read: Aka ms remote connect error
What is Discord?
Discord is undoubtedly the most widely used VoIP application. In most cases, users are gamers who use applications to communicate with other players during gaming sessions. Discord is now adopted by many operating systems and platforms.
This application introduces a very convenient feature, screen sharing, which allows users to share their screens with friends. This can include both games and other applications like Chrome. We have received some reports from users that the audio feature of the Screen Share utility is not working. This article reviews all possible causes and how to troubleshoot them.
Discord is a relatively new VoIP service for gamers like TeamSpeak that was introduced a few years ago. It is now becoming the most popular service that people use to communicate with each other during gaming sessions. First of all, you need a good headset for smooth voice communication.