Video games are everywhere. You can play them on your video game console, on your smartphone, and on your computer. Even on a smart TV. And thanks to the Internet you can play with your friends and acquaintances shortening the distances, each one at home.
Thanks to Movistar’s fiber-optic networks and its 4G and 5G mobile networks, you can play from your Android or iPhone, from your PC or Mac, or from PlayStation, Nintendo Switch or Xbox. Sharing games with other players. And no ping or latency issues that keep you from having fun playing games to play with friends online.
There are tons of online games. Here we make a list of the games for gamers that are talked about the most lately, classic games converted to online, and repositories of minigames for you to enjoy with your friends wherever you are.
Games for gamers
Nobody knows what the key to success is. No matter how much money you invest, you don’t know if your game will succeed or not. There are games like Grand Theft Auto V that continue to be bought by the handful year after year. On this occasion, it was released in 2013. To its credit, it has the record of having coexisted with three generations of consoles, from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 5 and from Xbox 360 to Xbox X.
- Fortnite continues to be one of the most talked-about games. This multiplayer, available for all platforms, consists of fighting against other players, up to a maximum of one hundred, in scenarios that allow us to hide, hide and ambush the rival. You can go on your own or create teams, choose your own characters, or from other games or movies. And from time to time it
Holds special events with surprises for the players.
If you want to take advantage of Fortnite and find out about all its tricks and master plays, Movistar + has the Fortnite Living App. Tutorials, tips, tricks, exclusive content, and much more. To access it you will need to have the Movistar UHD Decoder and access the “ Apps ” section in Movistar +.
- Minecraft surprised everyone with its pixelated graphics and simple premise. Break blocks and create objects and elements by combining blocks. In Minecraft you can play practically anything, alone or with a team. Build what you want, see how others play, survive the nocturnal creatures, or create your own maps. It is one of the most creative games to play with friends online. It is even played in schools and institutes.
- Fall Guys is the newest video game of this selection. LikeFornite, it is a Battle Royale game, but with characters that seem made of jelly in the most colorful settings. Available for PlayStation, Windows, Switch, and Xbox, in addition to the main game mode toggles random multiplayer minigames in which you have to compete or collaborate.
- Among Us stars in a curious story. When it was released, it was only played by a few players. But when it started appearing in twitch games of well-known players, everyone signed up to play this interesting multiplayer game. It basically consists of discovering the impostor. And this one must kill each player. A board game classic translated into a game to play with your friends online and set in a spaceship.
- Brawl Stars is available for iOS and Android and has managed to be one of the most successful games to play with friends online. Curiously, it was launched at the same time as Fortnite, a game with which it shares the graphics style and game dynamics. Come on, it is a Battle Royale-type game with multiplayer games, special events, etc.
- Roblox is very similar to Minecraft and has also managed to reap success with the same premise: create games within a game with pixelated graphics. On this occasion, you can enter maps created by other users, play alone or with friends, etc. It can be played on consoles, computers, and smartphones and can be played by players ages 8 and up.
Before video games, to have fun with your friends at home you had to go to board games. Some of them are still being sold today, and other lifelong games have been played by parents, grandparents, and great-great-grandparents. Here is a short selection adapted to the Internet to play with friends and strangers.
- The Parcheesi is one of the oldest table games. Today you can play it online thanks to proposals such as Parcheesi from MundiJuegos, Parcheesi from Playspace, or Parchís.es. You will also find versions for iPhone, iPad, and Android, free and paid.
- Monopoly is one of those games that has fans and detractors alike. A game that lasts for hours and has broken friendships, in which no one can trust anyone. If you want to play it online, you can do it with the official Monopoly available in several versions for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. There is also a version for iPhone, iPad, and Android. In mobile stores, you will find free and paid alternatives with similar names and with online mode.
- The Domino is another board game that has passed from generation to generation. Today you can play online thanks to proposals like Domino FR9, Domino MundiJuegos, or Domino Playspace. There are also mobile versions in the iOS and Android app stores for all tastes, such as MundiJuegos.
- UNO also made the leap from paper, cardboard, or plastic to online mode. Today we find it in the list of games to play with friends online. Either from the web browser or from mobile devices, UNO has an official version for video game consoles and PCs, a mobile version for Android, iPhone, and iPad. There are also versions on the main pages of minigames.
One of the advantages of the Internet is that it gives us access to millions of resources to entertain ourselves. From YouTube videos to cooking recipes. Or in the case that concerns us, compilations of minigames to play for free. In several of them, online and with friends or strangers. Here are four examples.
- Minigames were one of the first Internet pages to provide this service. Today it offers games of all kinds, to play alone or against other players. In addition, they are classified by category or type of game, so that it does not cost you to find the ideal game to kill the time. It also has a section for mobile minigames.
- Games also have a good selection of single and multiplayer mini-games for all tastes, genres, and styles. Proposals based on other games, simple and easy to play to have a good time without worrying about learning to handle complicated games.
- MundiJuegos has in its catalog practically all the board games you can imagine. Tute, Ludo, chess, checkers, poker, mus, chinchón, briscola … It even has a Super Buteo, Naval Warfare, and Tetriwar, inspired by classic games.
Play as a family with Movistar Home
If you are a Movistar Fusión customer and you have a Movistar Home device at home, with it you can play, alone or with your family, games, and activities.
When you say ” OK Aura, I want to play “, you will access a series of games with which to have fun in the company of your friends or family.
Do you like trivia games? Well, Movistar Home will offer you various activities and games of this type. The best part is that you have questions for all ages.
Among the quiz games, you will find the RAE game, the Royal Spanish Academy. Through questions and answers, you will test your command of Spanish and learn new words.