How to Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error In Outlook. Microsoft Outlook services are very sustainable services for email and other official purposes like managing your contacts, Scheduling, etc Microsoft outlook computer software included SSL and TLS protection encryption supplied through Microsoft. Microsoft Outlook works normally most of the time but sometimes it gives errors like [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5].
Microsoft Outlook is the most used email software. Sometimes it gives an error in working, you can get the fix for such an error if you know the error code,
Let discuss why such error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] exist.
Why such errors [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] exist in Outlook?
If you try to hook up mail server through SSL encryption then you might encounter this error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]. Or maybe SSL encryption is disabled for such email accounts. Microsoft Outlook works with encryption supplied through SMTP for email receiving and sending. If this system don’t perform accordingly then you might encounter such error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5].
What will happen if you this error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Strikes?
When such an error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] encounters in the Microsoft outlook you may notice these issues in the work mentioned below:
- Microsoft will Crash repeatedly.
- Microsoft Outlook may hang as not responding and stopped working.
- The input devices like mouse and keyword may respond too slow.
We will discuss in detail below, how to fix this error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] instantly.
Steps to fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error.
This is a very common error and can be fixed in several ways. The first and easy recommended step to fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] this error is to do it via SMTP and Pop Server setting.
- Reset your POP server and SMTP Settings
- Use Scanpst.exe to fix the PST Documents.
- Remove duplicate accounts in Microsoft Outlook
- You can also fix or troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook from the control panel
- Reset Reconfigure SMTP and POP Server Settings
You can fix this error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] by reconfiguration of Pop server setting and SMTP.
For Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]:
- Run Microsoft Outlook in your System.
- Go to File Menu >> Info >> Account Settings >> Manage Profiles.
- In the Mail Setup box, click on on the Email Accounts tab option.
- Here, Click your email account and double click on it.
- Click More Settings button.
- Test the Outgoing Server is about to My SMTP server for authentication.
- Then, visit the Advanced tab and test for IMAP and SMTP server port quantity settings. (As proven withinside the photograph beneath)
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
- After this, test that the encrypted connection is about to SSL/TLS. (As proven withinside the photograph above). Then, click on on the OK button.
If you perform the step mentioned above this will solve the error code [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] in Microsoft outlook. You can use a similar procedure in all other Microsoft versions too. The procedure will be the same only the positions may differ depending on the version you are using.
Fix Error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Microsoft Outlook 2010:
- Open the Microsoft Outlook Application in your device.
- Go to File tab >> Info >> Account Settings >> Account Settings.
- Here double-click on in your email account.
- Select More Settings options
- In the Advanced segment, test the IMAP and SMTP port settings. (As proven withinside the photograph beneath)
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 587
- After this, test if the encrypted server connection is about to SSL and TLS. (As proven withinside the photograph above). Click the OK button.
For MS Outlook 2007:
- Go to your system’s Control Panel, Set View By to Large category. Click on Mail settings.
- In the Mail setup box, click on on the Email Accounts choice.
- Select the mailing account and select the Change button.
- Go to More Settings.
- Click on the Advanced menu it will show the Incoming and Outgoing server settings make sure they are configured as mentioned. And, additionally, test the encryption approach is about to SSL. (As proven withinside the photograph beneath). Click on Ok to save the setting
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
2. Use SCANPST.exe to Repair PST documents
SCANPST.exe is an Inbox restore software supplied through MS Outlook to restore corrupted PST documents. Thus to restore the mistake [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5], you want to do away with PST corruption the usage of SCANPST.exe. Follow the given steps:
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer.
- Now, visit the subsequent region: C: Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice14. This will open the region wherein Microsoft Office documents are installed.
- Here, look for the SCANPST.exe software. Then run this system in your device.
- Browse the .pst record and click on Start to continue with the restore process.
- Next, select the Make Backup choice. Then pick the Browse and button to set the region of the backup record. Now, pick the Repair choice to complete the process.
3. Check/Delete Duplicate account
The blunders [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] also can seem if the MS Outlook is-configured with replica accounts. follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Control Panel in your system tools.
- Set to view Last icons. after this click on the Mail settings choice.
- Select the Email Accounts menu.
- In the Account Settings, pick the replica account, and click on on the Remove button.
4. Repair MS Office software from Control Panel
The MS Outlook error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] appears when there are too many files in the database and your Microsoft outlook needs a reset or repaired. Follow the steps to repair you microsoft:
- Open the Control Panel software in your device.
- Choose to Uninstall a Program choice.
- Here, Select the MS Office software, and click on on the Change button.
- Select the Repair choice. Click on the Continue tab.
- Follow the commands as supplied to Repair the MS Office software.
- Then restart your device and launch the MS Outlook software.
With the supplied steps, you may restore the above-given blunders.
Tips to Remove the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]
- Always Use orignal Microsoft Products
- Dont use mutliple accounts under one system
- Restart your Microsoft Outlook for Quick fix of [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]
- Use the Online version on Microsoft outlook to avoid this error [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5].
for more Articles Visit: Journal Closet