Confused about which of the Bluetooth Turntables to choose from? Then keep reading ahead because we will guide you on how to select a Bluetooth player along with recommendations of the 5 Best brands you should ideally opt for. If we see the evolution of portable music, it dates back to the cassette player, the walkman and then the iPod hence the technological advancements in this area have indeed been rampant. Technology always increases ease and accessibility. Now if you are wondering about the vinyl records, then they have been indeed the outlier classics but Bluetooth Turntables have conveniently replaced them in the modern world. Even though Bluetooth is pretty much ancient technology now but its use has been revolutionized over the years and turntables is an example of that revolution bringing a cutting edge to vinyl record. Bluetooth turntables basically wirelessly connect to your speakers that are available in the range of 30 feet while you can configure the controls remotely. You can even use these with your headphones on for any personalized listening that you may need to do.
The 5 Bluetooth Turntables Vest 2021: Types & Reviews
1. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth TurntableThe first in the list is the Bluetooth turntable by Audio-Technica which definitely is one of the most affordable options. In £179 with easy to handle dimensions of 10 x 36 x 37cm it comes in the elegant color black offering both convenience and style. Best if you are buying a Bluetooth Turntable for the first time Construction is a bit rusty. Audio Technica has indeed being producing high tech turntables for over years now but their model AT-LP60XBT ties all features in a single package. This is ideal for starters who are on a tight budget offering a user friendly affordable Bluetooth solution. What more can one ask for other than a budget friendly personalized music player featuring a phono stage with automatic operations. It may not have the most modern outlooks but its other characteristics cover that up.
2. Sony Bluetooth Player Model PS-LX310BTThe second one in the list of Best Bluetooth Turntables is Sony’s Bluetooth Player which accompanies the best sound quality that you will ever experience. It costs around £199 with an elegant black finish and portable dimensions set at 11 x 43 x 37cm. The Benefits
- Easy to configure
- The sound effects are smooth
- Has an amplified sonic punch than its other competitors in the market
- Simple design
3. Pro-Ject Essential III Bluetooth TurntableThis option is one of the top notch in our list of Best Bluetooth Turntables. At an affordable price £349 it comes in three colors; black, red and white, constructed on the dimensions set at 13.9 x 43.5 x 36.8cm. The Benefits
- Smooth sound effects
- Portable, elegant design with a neat appearance
- Can be difficult to configure or set up
4. The Pro-Ject Juke Box E Bluetooth TurntableThe Pro-ect Juke Box e Bluetooth Turntable introduces a new dimension to the Bluetooth player technology allowing bi directional Bluetooth connections. It is affordably priced at £369 with red, white and black color choices to choose from and portable size dimensioned at 11.8 x 41.5 x 33.5cm. The Benefits
- Highly user friendly
- Fun filled design features
- Sound options have an area of improvement
- High end in terms of versatility
- Diverse specifications
- Not all colors are appealing
- Not Budget Friendly as compared to others.